Number Of Blog Views!

Thursday 14 May 2015

Chapter 7...Graze Box Review!

Hey guys!

I received a Graze box sent to me recently, first I was a bit unsure about it as its all natural and organic and too me that kind of turns me off to a product unless its makeup or body stuff. But the company is all about healthy products that you don't feel too guilty about eating after so I got stuck in!

The Graze Box company makes most of their boxes skinny enough to fit through your letter box so that the boxes can be posted in if you are out! I think this is a great idea because I am out of the house the majority of the time so it is really convenient to know that I don't have to come home and then drive all the way out to the post office to collect it! I got sent a variety box, this contains a variety of their products, the packaging is 100% biodegradable and recyclable which I LOVE!


The first snack that I was sent is called "Rough Blend Peanut Butter With Pretzel Sticks", I personally don't really like peanut butter so my opinion is very one sided, I got my Dad to taste it and he really liked it (he is a big lover of peanut butter.) Overall I think that if you like peanut butter than this is really for you and even if you are unsure I say give it a go and try something new!

Next up was the "Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie!" I LOVE this, I think this is a great snack for on the go as it has a lot of protein and energy but in the form of something sweet for a pick me up!




 With this next product I was very unsure about, it is the "Vietnamese
Pho soup with shiitake mushrooms and spicy toban jhan". This comes in two sections firstly you add the dry things to a cup or bowl and then you all hot water and in with the paste. I really didn't like the way that it looked but I braved a tasting and it was really nice so that just proves that you should give everything a go!



The best for last! "SUPER Carrot Cake!" This is from their high tea range and I love it. You get the actual carrot cake itself and then you get a teabag to have with it! The cake is so moist and the tea is so traditional and just overall I'd get a box filled with this if I could!

That is it for this post guys, I love Graze Box and I would totally recommend this so anyone that is on the go, everything is packaged so you could throw one of the little boxes in your school or work bag and have it for lunch! I hope that you enjoyed this post!

Check out the link to Grazes website  
Remember to check out my Twitter and comment down below or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment