Number Of Blog Views!

Saturday 28 February 2015

Chapter 6...Would You Rather Tag!

Hiya guys,
This is the would you rather tag! I hope you guys enjoy and remember to tweet me and leave a comment!
  
 
Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer

Bronzer, my cheeks are naterally a little bit pink anyway so I think I could pull that off haha.

Lip gloss or Lipstick

Lipstick all the way! Lip gloss gets stuck in my hair and it just annoys me. Im loving

Eye liner or Mascara

Mascara definatley!


Foundation or Concealer
Concealer, I normally just put some concealer on and then buff that in as I have naterally clear(ish) skin.


Neutral or Color eye shadow

Nuetral, I like to play it safe with my makeup!

Pressed or Loose eye shadows
I think that pressed is so much easier to work with and is less messy.


Brushes or Sponges
Brushes!!! I have been told by ccountless people to work my foundation in with a sponge but my skin just doesnt get a long with them! It takes so much time and they get sooo mucky and I feel like its just a hassle haha (that may just be because Im lazy)

Nails:
OPI or China glaze

OPI as I have never used China Glaze, are they any good? Let me know down below!

Long or Short
Long!


Acrylic or Natural

Acrylic I get acrylics put on quite a bit but I like to have brakes in between so I can repair my nails (sort of) hehe.

Brights or Darks 

Darks I can work with more than brights but normally I just go with naterall.

Flower or No flower 

No flower!

Body:
Perfume or Body splash
Pefume, I have two smells that I normally wear ( yes I just said smells that I wear) They are the pink Hollister spray and Prada Candy!


Lotion or Body butter

 Body Butter! I especially like the Cocoa butter from Body Shop!1

Body wash or Soap

Body wash!


Lush or Other bath company

Lush, I just love it all....

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat pants

Jeans!


Long sleeve or Short

Long sleeve I think they are more comftable plus the weather in England is pretty bad!


Dresses or Skirts

Dresses!


Stripes or Plaid 

I like plaid shirts but then again Id wear a striped top.


Flip flops or Sandals

Sandels, Im way to clumsy to wear Flip Flops! 

Scarves or Hats

Scarves, hats just dont look good on my head for some reason.

Studs or Dangly earrings 

It really depends on the occasion, I wear dangly ones when I go out but then studs just everyday.

Necklaces or Bracelets

Bracelts, I have some that I never take of because they carry memories!

 
Heels or Flats

Thats a hard one because I like to wear chunky boots and that a mix of both of those haha!

 
Cowboy boots or Riding boots

Riding bootsn I used to have 2 horses called Marmite and Ziggy!


Jacket or Hoodie 

If you class a denim jacket as a jacket then a jacket!


Forever 21 or Charlotte russe

Forever 21 just because Ive never been to the other shop. 

Abercombie or Hollister

Hollister! I couldnt live whithout the watermelon perfume...
saks 5th or nordstrom

Hair:
Curly or Straight

Straight, my hair is naterally quite curly so I prefer straight!

Bun or Ponytail

Bun, Im a dancer so I wear my hair like that daily!


Bobby pins or Butterfly clips

Bobby pins, I think that they are more usefull

Hair spray or Gel 

Sprayy!

Long or Short

Long all the wayy! 

Light or Dark 

Light in the summer then dark in the winter, I have naterally blonde hair but have never had the guts to dye it...

Side sweep bangs or Full bangs

Side sweep I have have a side fringe:)

Up or Down 
Down, but there is some times when the hair just has to go up!

Random:
Rain or Shine

Rain, (weird I know) But I love the rain so much!

Summer or Winter
Winter I love snow and I hate being to hot and bothered



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Fall or Spring

Fall, I think its soo cute in the Fall with all the leaves falling. 

Chocolate or Vanilla

Vanilla, Im lactose intollerant so I cant eat a lot of chocolate (sad I know hehe) 

East coast or West coast

Is it bad that I dont know the difference....west I supposee....;)

Remember to tweet me- My Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment